Ukraine has always been an integral part of the development of European medical education. During the years of Soviet Union and later during the independence period (since 1991), Ukraine has built an excellent basis for providing higher medical education of globally recognized standards. Nowadays, higher medical education in Ukraine can be obtained in more than 20 medical schools.
Many of them are recognized by influential and authoritative organizations, such as the Medical Council of India (MCI), the European Association of International Education, UNESCO, World Health Organization, MEDINE and others. Currently, there are dozens of thousands students from 110 different countries, getting higher education in Ukraine. Most of them come from India, China, Turkey, Uganda, Russia, Malaysia and central European countries. Popular medical fields of study include: general medicine, dentistry, paediatrics, pharmacy, surgery and other.
Ukraineian medical institutions cooperate closely with Universities from Germany, France, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, USA and Austria; this allows students participate in international conferences, exchange programs and various scientific projects.
Advantages of Studying Medicine in Ukraine
- High quality education conforming to globally-recognized standards
- Full MBBS course for less than 18 Lacs (6 years)
- Teaching is conducted in English, Russian or Ukraineian languages
- No entrance exams required
- Paid internships and possibility of employment in Ukraine
- Large and friendly community of international students from all over the world (more than 3500 students from India).
Our Association with Medical Universities:
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
- Kiev National Medical University (O.O.Bogomolets*)
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Lugansk state Medical University
- Crimea State Medical University
Mbbs in Ukraine,Ukraine Education Consultants,Top Medical University in Ukraine,Study Abroad, Medical Study in Ukraine,Study at ukraine