Know the best way to choose the Top Medical University for MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine has been an ultimate destination for Indians to study MBBS Abroad. The number of MBBS seats available in the Government Medical universities and the high tuition fees charged by the Private Medical Universities in India compel students to look for options beyond boundaries. One of the best and preferred destinations is the MBBS in Ukraine.
At present, around 4500 Indian students are studying MBBS in Ukraine. Most of the Medical Universities in Ukraine are approved by the National Medical Commission and also recognized by WHO and other medical institutions of the world.
Reasons why choose Ukraine for MBBS Abroad
- Ukraine is home to many best medical universities in the world.
- Medical universities in Ukraine do not ask for donations or capitation fees at the time of admission.
- Top Medical Universities render world-class medical education to all medical aspirants
- At Medical Universities in Ukraine, the tuition fee is comparatively low and can be afforded easily.
- Medical Universities in Ukraine have highly educated and well-experienced professors, and teaching doctors.
- At the Universities, students are exposed to various programs and academic events such as International conferences, seminars, and workshops during their MBBS program.
There are 45 Medical Universities in Ukraine. Here is the list of the Top Medical Universities in Ukraine offering MBBS at an affordable cost:
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Kyiv Medical University, Kiev Campus
- Kharkiv International Medical University, Ukraine
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Dnepropetrovsk state medical academy
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
- Donetsk State Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Ivano Frankivsk State Medical University
- OO Bogomolets Kiev National Medical University, Ukraine
- Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Black Sea National University
- Sumy State University
- Taras Shevchenko National University
How to choose a Medical University for MBBS in Ukraine?
Here are some of the factors that students must consider while choosing a Top Medical University for MBBS in Ukraine:
Quality of Education
Ukrainian Medical Universities provide high-quality education. Medical education is aligned with that of the International Standards.
Top Medical University in Ukraine is approved by the National Medical Commission. Ukrainian Medical Universities are listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS), Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER), Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), and other major bodies across the globe.
Affordable Tuition fees
Tuition fee at Top Medical Universities in Ukraine is very affordable. MBBS in Ukraine fee structure is approximately 15 Lakhs-25 Lakhs. Students can choose any university according to their budget to study MBBS in Ukraine and become a doctor in 6 years.
No Donation or Capitation fee
Medical University in Ukraine does not demand any donation at the time of admission for the MBBS program. Medical students must only pay the tuition fees and no additional payment is required.
Indian students who are studying MBBS in India and Abroad must appear for NEET. It is the common medical entrance examination in India. Students who qualify NEET do not need to appear for any entrance exam for admission to the medical universities in Ukraine.
Every medical university caters to its students' needs while at the university. Students studying in any top medical university in Ukraine are accommodated at the university's hostels that are equipped with all the required amenities
Before applying to the Medical universities in Ukraine, students must aware of the climatic changes that they will have to adapt to in the country.
Medical Universities in Ukraine have an excellent Teacher and student ratio which is 1:7, thus, providing individual attention to the students.
Why MBBS in Ukraine for Indian Students?
- Hassle-free admission process
- English medium of instruction
- Low and affordable tuition fees
- Globally Recognized Degree
- Excellent clinical exposure
- Currently, 4500+ Indian students studying MBBS in Ukraine
- Indian Mess with Indian food available at the Top Medical Universities in Ukraine
- Separate Hostels for Indian students.
Though language is not a barrier for Indian students who want to study MBBS in Ukraine, students are advised to learn the local language as it is an added advantage during clinical rotations and interactions with the patients at the hospitals.