Education in Ukraine is always given high priority, as the Government of the country strongly believes that it is an integral part of an individual’s development. Every decision made in this field is thus always centered on providing equal access in education to every individual with assurance of quality learning.With only 0.57 per cent of the total world population within its territories, Ukraine is home to 6 percent of the world’s mathematicians, chemists, biologists, physicists, computer programmers and other highly trained professionals. As a result, Ukraine is today one of the top global destinations among students to go for studies. In recent years a rapid increase has been recorded in the number of students choosing higher studies, especially MBBS from Ukraine. Before choosing a university to study abroad, it is crucial that one gathers all critical information about the education system in the destination country. Studying in a foreign country is a long term commitment and thus students must take measurable steps in the direction. Studying in Ukraine, opens the doors to global standards of education as most of the top universities are run by the Ukrainian government and are recognized by major international accreditation bodies such as the European council, WHO, and UNESCO. Education in Ukraine offers the benefits of European standards of living at an affordable cost. The medium of communication used for teaching in most Ukrainian institutes and colleges is English Language. However, local language is also taught in the institutes allowing the students ease of communication while interacting with locals. Moreover, several top universities in Ukraine engage in bilateral student exchange programs with academic centers across Belgium, Germany, United States, Finland and some other countries. To make the student experience more enriching, universities organize various conferences of students along with visiting faculties from the United Kingdom, Canada, the United States of America, and other prominent countries. Graduates from Ukraine will definitely have a high chance of receiving a notable and high paying occupation after their completion of the course. Also, after completing studies from Ukraine, there is a possibility of the students being offered permanent residency option in Europe.
MERITS OF PURSUING MBBS FROM UKRAINE
- Proven high quality of education and excellent academic standards
- Globally Recognized Courses (WHO, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL).
- European Standards of Living yet low cost of education and travelling
- Worldwide Acceptance of Ukrainian Method of Teaching
- English Medium of Instruction.
- Better Job Prospects.
- Emphasis on Practical Aspects in Teaching.
- Moderate Climate throughout the year.
- Outstanding International Faculty.
- One of the Best Transportation systems in Europe.
- International Students enjoy approximately 50% discount on travel.
- Enrichment of Experience through Visiting Professors from USA, CANADA, UK, and Europe.
- Participation of Students in Seminars/Symposia/Project Work, in other European countries.
- Bilateral Student Exchange Program with Universities in UK, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Czech Republic.
- Three Months Summer Jobs during vacation in countries like U.K., SWEDEN, etc.
- Chances of Permanent Residence & Settlement in Europe after completion of study program.
- 100% Visa assured to deserving candidates.
- Admission by simple application.
- No Entrance, No Donation
- The teacher to student ratio is very low i.e. 1:15. Individual attention is paid to each and every student.
- Daily Class Tests & 100% Attendance is needed.
- MCI Recognized: Eligible for Govt. Jobs and PG Courses in India.
- Degree Offered: MD (Equivalent to MBBS in India) is a 5.8 years course.
- Indian students studying in Ukraine can practice in India after appearing for the Screening Test.
- Wide range of possibilities & broad exposure to clinical practice in highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.