Located in Kiev, Ukraine, National Aviation University is one of its kind aviation institutions. Apart from offering premier aviation education, the university also has 16 institutes, 2 distinct faculties, 3 lyceums, 6 colleges, and 12 research institutes. The university also housed various recreation clubs such as centers for culture and arts, medical centers, libraries, and a yacht club.
- Faculty of Aircraft Engineering
- Faculty of Aircraft Engines’
- Faculty of Aircraft Control Systems
- Faculty of Rocket and Space Engineering
- Faculty of Aircraft Radio Electronic Systems
- Faculty of Economics and Management
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty for International Students
National Aviation University offers a dynamic student life to its students. It consists of modern infrastructure and the campus and hostels are furnished with all the latest aids and equipment. Students of the university also have access to the Sports Complex, the Arts and Culture Centre, the Medical Centre, accommodation in one among the 11 hostels, a cafeteria with a seating capacity for 1000 people at a time, memberships in the Billiard Club and e-club, and all of this is located within the students' campus.