Situated in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine, Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas stands tall as the hub for quality Engineering higher education in Ukraine.
The university was established in 1967, and since then the university has journeyed to be known for preparing qualified and experienced specialists for the oil and gas industries. Over time the university has expanded its horizon to offer education in economics, management, and law that is directly related to the needs of the energy industry.
Ivano-Frankivsk Oil and Gas University, Ukraine believes and acts upon a two-way approach towards the education of its students: in the classrooms and in the field. In the classrooms, students are provided the theoretical knowledge and the future specialists gain practical experience by working at university’s "field-classrooms" or by holding internships with regional businesses and organizations.
- College of automatics and computer science
- College of electrification and information-measurement technologies
- College of economics and entrepreneurship
- College of oil-gas logistics
- College of management and informational activities
- College of management of Industrial and Regional Economical development
- College of architecture of tourist complexes
- Gas-oil industrial College
- Geological investigatory College
- Engineer-ecological College
- Mechanical College
Ivano Frankovsk National University of Oil And Gas is one of the top engineering universities in Ukraine. The university is the hub of quality education at a low package in Ukraine. The university is sought after by students from all corners of the world and this is the reason that a student studying in Ivano Frankovsk National University of Oil And Gas, Ukraine experiences a rich cultural diversity. Students in the university are entitled to quality education with the teacher-student ratio of 1:14. The hostels are well equipped with furniture and all other essentials.