Ukraine has always has an upper hand in the development of European medical education. During the years of Soviet Union and later during the independence period (since 1991), Ukraine has built an excellent basis for providing higher medical education of globally recognized standards. Nowadays, more than 20 medical schools offer higher medical education in Ukraine and that too MBBS in Ukraine.
A considerable lot of these schools are perceived by persuasive and definitive associations, for
example, the Medical Council of India (MCI), the European Association of International Education,
UNESCO, World Health Organization, MEDINE and others. At present, there are many thousands
understudies from 110 unique nations, getting advanced education in Ukraine. The greater part of
them originate from India, China, Turkey, Uganda, Russia, Malaysia and focal European nations.
Prevalent restorative fields of study include: general medication, dentistry, pediatrics, drug store,
surgery and other.
Ukrainian medical institutions believe in Internationalization. They closely work with Universities
from Germany, France, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, USA and Austria. These initiatives by Ukrainian
Universities allow student participation in international conferences, exchange programs and various
other scientific projects organized time to time.
Advantages of Studying Medicine in Ukraine
- High quality education compliant with globally-recognized standards
- Full MBBS course for less than 18 Lacs (6 years)
- Teaching is conducted in English, Russian or ukrainian languages
- No requirement of entrance exams
- Paid internships and good employment opportunities in Ukraine
- A wide community of international students from all over the world (more than 3500 students from India).
Our Association with Top Medical Universities in Ukraine
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
- Kiev National Medical University (O.O.Bogomolets*)
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Lugansk state Medical University
- Crimea State Medical University