Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics
Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics is one of the oldest universities which was established in the year 1930. In the field of engineering, KNUR is the best University. The University faculties have the most up-to-date knowledge on electronics, electrical engineering, information and computer technologies, and telecommunications.
The extensive research base of the university gives great opportunities for the researches. Every year, nearly 40 researches defend doctoral and Ph.D. thesis in this University. Over 130 professors and 340 post-graduate degree holders train students in the field of engineering, encouraging researches in dozens of new scientific areas
- Faculty of Computer Sciences
- Faculty of Computer Engineering And Control
- Faculty of Information and Analytical Technologies and Management
- Faculty of Information Radio Technologies and Technical Information Security
- Faculty of Іnfo-communications
- Faculty of Automation and Computer Technologies
- Faculty of Electronic and Biomedical Engineering
- Faculty of Foreign Citizens Training
There are various facilities for students such as a satellite television laboratory, an electronic library, a student television center, university-wide computer network and many other laboratories such as bank technologies, consumer electronics, information security, microprocessor devices, and other ones.
The university ties up with various European universities through participation in different international programs and integration into the European and world systems of higher education.
CITY AT A GLANCE