Studying Aviation from Ukraine is associated with academic expertise in the aerospace industry. This unique combination of managerial and technical expertise also represents a step forward in the international markets.The aviation industry is poised to take a leading role in the increasingly globalized business community. If you want to pursue aviation from Abroad, consider enrolling for an aviation university program in Ukraine. The students will not only get world-class education in all facets of the aviation industry, but will also get benefited with the large number of job opportunities available in the country. The quality education along with global exposure makes it one of the top-ranked destinations for Indian students, who wish to study in the field of aviation. The aviation industry offers various job opportunities, each with a different educational pathway. You may plan your career and choose from various options like becoming a commercial pilot, designing or repairing airplanes, computer programming, or as an air traffic control official. There are different academic options which lead to job opportunities in airport operations and management. There are many Top-ranked Schools of Aviation in Ukraine, which offer an excellent level of education in aviation management. While pursuing the course, the academicians prepare students for management roles in the aviation business, like airport operators, airline ground staff or other aviation related fields. Some universities offer undergraduate programs that integrate theoretical study with on-the-job training. If you plan to study aviation in Ukraine at the graduate level, a bachelor’s or diploma degree in engineering or business is likely to be required.
Top Universities to Study Aviation in Ukraine:
How to Apply for To get admission in Aviation University of Ukraine
STEP 1: How to Get the Invitation Letter
To get an invitation letter from any University of Ukraine following documents are required::
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of High School Certificate
- Copy of Bachelor’s Degree (if the student is applying for Master’s degree)
- Invitation charges
STEP 2: VISA
After getting the invitation letter from Ukraine, Student should apply to Ukrainian Embassy with the following documents:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year at least)
- Completed and signed Visa Application form
- Original of school-leaving certificate of secondary school (college) record with enclosed statement of results (transcript of marks received) and their copies legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country and its translation into Ukrainian language.
- Original of birth certificate and a copy legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country and its translation into Ukrainian language.
- Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV (translated into the Ukrainian language)
- Medical certificate of general fitness legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country and its translation into Ukrainian language. Medical certificate is valid for TWO MONTHS, which means an applicant has to enrol to his/her institution within two months since medical certificate was issued.
- One coloured photo 35 mm x 45 mm
STEP 3: Arrival
After getting a visa from Ukrainian Embassy or Consulate, students can book the tickets and depart for the university.