WHY STUDY IN UKRAINE
1. Ukraine offers a quality atmosphere for young brains at a low cost to realize their dreams of becoming doctors.
2. Ukraineians have always been pioneers in surgery so the quality of Surgeons and Doctors here is commendable and undoubtedly the best.
3. All the Universities we work with are State Established and are covered under 1956 act for Medical Council of India and there is no issue with the acceptance of the degree in India after the student completes his medical education in Ukraine. The degrees are further recognized by WHO and GMC (general medical council UK) and ECFMG (Educational commission for foreign medical graduates USA) and are listed in IMED (International Medical Education Directory). The above mentioned facts can be verified at www.gmc-uk.org, www.ecfmg.org.
4. The people in the country are warm and very co-operative with the fresh doctors so there is no dearth of clinical exposure.
5. Quality Education with affordable price.
6. No ILETS and TOEFL required.
7. Internationally recognized universities (WHO, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL, PLAB, USMLE).
8. European life standard yet low cost of living and traveling.
Education System in Ukraine
Ukraine is one of the most popular destinations for education. There exists 100 percent literacy in Ukraine. Apart from the local citizens, people round the corners of the world come here to pursue higher education in different disciplines. The main reason for this is compared to any other European countries; education is available here at the cheapest rate. Apart from that, there are large numbers of international universities located in Ukraine that offer higher quality education at reasonable prices. You can gather wide array of information about education in Ukraine from ours site.
The law of Ukraine states that all the applicants applying for education in Ukraine are entitled to equal rights and opportunities irrespective of race, religion, caste or sex. In fact, education of the foreign students is carried out in accordance with the foreign law. Training is also provided to the students, if needed, and the experts of our team are always ready to help these students. The academic year starts from 1st September and lasts for about 17-18 weeks. This is followed by an examination that is carried out for three weeks. For higher education, it is essential to apply in the international center of Ukraine.
The Ukraine’s system of education is comprised of pre-school education, comprehensive secondary education, vocational technical education (VET in EU terminology) and higher education (pre-graduate, graduate); also there is a post-graduate research education system for science degrees obtaining: Candidate of Science, Doctor of Science (doctoral and post-doctoral education in EU terminology). The Ukrainian higher education system peculiarity is the inclusion of Specialist and Master Degree to the second cycle.
The major priorities in the development of the education sector, as defined by the Government of Ukraine, encompass: better quality of educational services for Ukrainian citizens; introduction of an independent external assessment of secondary school graduates; ensuring broader autonomy for universities providing for independent decision making on academic, research and financial issues; comprehensive support for science, research-and-development, including financial support for prominent universities and other research institutions as well as provision of the state-of-the-art equipment; improving the quality of textbooks for secondary school and higher education.
The Ukrainian system of education is managed by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine; it directs and coordinates the operation of the education system through 24 regional education departments of regional state administrations, as well as education departments of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, Kyiv and Sevastopol municipal state administrations.
Ukrainian universities use a traditional 5-point scale:
"5" = "excellent"
"4" = "good"
"3" = "acceptable"
"2" = "unacceptable".
"5", "4", "3" can be described as "Satisfactory", "2" - as "Fail". Students who get a failing grade of "2", have two more chances to pass an examination.
BBS IN UKRAINE,UKRAINE EDUCATION CONSULTANTS,TOP MEDICAL UNIVERSITY IN UKRAINE, STUDY ABROAD, MEDICAL STUDY IN UKRAINE, STUDY AT UKRAINE